Back pain doesn’t have to affect your daily life. In fact, people who see a physical therapist for their back pain are less likely to miss out on the things they need to do in their everyday life. At Health Plus Physical Therapy Center, our goal is to help you reduce or control pain and return you to normal activity.
After speaking with you and conducting an initial examination, your Health Plus physical therapist will identify the factors that have contributed to your specific back problem and design a “Health Plus Personalized Recovery Plan” covering a individualized, step-by-step treatment and rehabilitation strategy which may include:
• Manual therapy, including spinal manipulation, to improve the mobility of joints and soft tissues
• Pilates Method therapeutic exercise featuring the state-of-the-art Allegro Reformer
• Strengthening and flexibility exercises
• Education about how you can take better care of your back
• Training for proper lifting, bending, and sitting, performing tasks both at work and in the home, and proper sleeping positions
• Assistance in creating a safe and effective physical activity program to improve your overall health
Health Plus Physical Therapy Center can help you stay healthy, in shape, pain-free, and in many cases, avoid surgery and the side effects of prescription medication. Our physical therapists have the most specialized education and expertise to treat the full range of back pain-related conditions.
• Herniated Disc
• Lower Back Pain
• Sciatica Pain
• Spinal Stenosis